Latest News

Cool blogger templates

Today I wanna share 6 coolest blogspot templates. You can download it and use it in your blog. Try it out now!


Simplicity 2.0-Girly Blogger Template




Preview | Download


Genesis Blogger Template



Preview | Download


Flower Pink Border Template



Preview | Download


Showoff Blogger Template



Preview | Download


Shades of Blue Blogger Template



Preview | Download


Classic XP Blogger Template



Preview | Download

Give some credit to the templates author by leaving the link in the footer.DONT DELETE IT.



Smile(^_^)


Tags:

About author

I Love Blogging and Graphic Design. And now I am studying in Computer Engineering. I If you would like to be guest post, please feel free to contact me.

3 comments

  1. cdiq layout cantik2 tuk myspace xda ker?

  2. cdiq template kuning hitam tu ada org guna.
    nie ha org nyer
    http://jantanterhangat.blogspot.com/

    ko g la tg blog dia.
    smart la jgk aku tgk template tu.
    sempoi jer.